Sunday, February 3, 2013

Haiku for Pizza Delivery

I can come up with a bunch of reasons for not making a nice roast and potatoes dinner for my family's today. The truth of the matter is that I stayed up way to late last night. (Please see post about Me and Sleep). And I am tired! More than tired, I'm sleepy. The last thing I want to do is figure out dinner for five. All I want to do is crawl up on the couch with my favorite blanket, tv remote in hand, ghost story on the tube. Ahhhh. Heaven..... My family and I must have dinner, so I went on this hand dandy contraption and pushed some keys and clicked the mouse and look! My boyfriend Pete the Pizzamaker comes to my rescue!


"Yay!" my children cheer! My husband is happy, too, because he gets to order a pizza with his own toppings. And I don't have to do anything! We're even having it delivered so I don't have to go out and brush off the car to pick it up. "Yay!" I cheer! Everyone is looking forward to dinner! Our house is a very happy house.

Today's haiku is for pizza delivery! It makes my life a little easier once a week. 

Pizza Man is Here!
You're a sight for hungry eyes.
Keep the change!  And Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment