Thursday, February 28, 2013

Haiku about a Busy Day


 Today I felt as if I spent most of my day in the car and driving people places. It started with driving the oldest to school, then taking the youngest to an appointment. After that, I drove her to school. I then returned home to pick up my husband and drove him to an appointment. Driving him to work was next. I drove home and ate something, followed by driving the middle child to a friend's house. I had an hour and a half at home before picking up my mom to take her to get a test done. While the test was being done, I drove to pick up my husband from work and then my daughter from the Boys & Girls Club. After dropping them off home, I returned to my mother and drove her home. My husband called me and told me my oldest was ready to be picked up from practice. So off I go to retrieve him. On the way home we pick up the middle kid and dinner. We returned home, ate, and off again with the oldest to an appointment. Finally, drove home and here I remain for the rest of the night.

The haiku for the day describes my day. I'm tuckered out!

Back and forth and back
North side, south side, east side, west
Drop off, pick up. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment