Thursday, January 3, 2013

Haiku about Buying Coffee at Micky D's

Yes, McDonald's is bad in, whoa, so many ways. It's bad for waistlines, bad for wallets, bad for rainforests, bad for the cows, bad for overall health. And for me, it's the perfect storm of fats, wheat, soy, chemicals and non-food junk that will trigger an avalanche of cravings for more of it. Plus, Ronald McDonald is a clown and I don't like him.




Aside all that, I do like their coffee. So, I ventured through their drive-thru and ordered some. It's difficult looking at the menu; my body continues to crave the fast food cuisine. Therefore, I like to stay away from McD's, but this morning I didn't.

Please, enjoy my haiku which describes my battle with the temptation:


"Psst. I'm delicious,"
whispers the Egg McMuffin.
"Shut up", I answer. 

2 comments:

  1. How true-how true! I like what you've written-great idea! Nena :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh yesssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    McD's coffee is the BEST!! I use all my
    self control when I order to keep it at
    that and not go for the "gusto" and get
    my "all time fav" Sausage McMuffin w/Egg!!
    Love knowing I'm not the only one!!!
    Hugs Dawn....Aunt L

    ReplyDelete